HiTech Financial Accounting Software
Customized for business and trading houses
Our Bar Code Solution Features
Full Version Only
Not Available in Compact Version of the software
Our Bar Code Solution Features - Call Accounting Software, HiTech - Business Accounting and Management Solutions - HiTech Group: Accounting software, business management software, Security Industry accounting software, Alarm dealer accounting software, systems integrator accounting software, AlarmKey software and job cost software, accounting software for hotels, hospitals. HiTech - Business Accounting Software, Invoicing, Inventory Control Software, HiTech - Business Accounting Software. HiTech is a premium Business Accounting Software providing comprehensive computerized accounting for any kind of entity.
HiTech offers the simplest, easiest-to-use manufacturing Bar code solutions in the industry. We offer a wide selection of quality products for creating, printing, and using bar codes. The use of bar coding in manufacturing is growing significantly. Bar codes provide fast, easy, and accurate method of data entry. The correct use of Bar codes decreases employee time required and increase an organization's efficiency.
Accurate inventory control is critical for any manufacturing company. Your enterprise needs to track receipts of goods, the movement of goods within or between locations, the sale, removal or other disposition of goods, and the precise valuation and status of goods remaining in inventory at any point in time down to the Location status, Color, Size, Style, Lot Numbers, Serial Numbers and Expiration Dates remaining in stock.
Apart from inventory bar coding is also implemented in transaction module. All transaction have unique bar code ID. Apart from that barcode is also used for identifying the customers, supplier and account heads. You can print the barcode labels from any module of the software using your laser or inkjet printers. No special barcode printers or fonts are required.
HiTech Accounting and Inventory Software is designed to provide you with accurate information on all aspects of your inventory and ensure you have the software tools to manage and control your inventory in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Task of Inventory Control
1. Fast and easy physical inventory counts
2. Accurate tracking of inventory
3. Accurate tracking of lot and serial tracked items
Bar code Inventory Module - Our Solution
1. Scan bar coded inventory items into the product record
2. Scan barcode of an item into invoice or memo to get all other information of the 3. product filled in automatically for faster and accurate invoicing.
3. Print Bar coded Receiving Labels to track all incoming materials
5. Print Bar coded Pick Lists to track materials picked for shop orders or sales orders
6. Print Bar coded Shipping Labels to apply to packaged finished goods
7. Print Bar coded Serial number Labels to apply to finished product
8. To use labels to wand in physical count into Physical Inventory Module
9. Print Invoices, Vouchers etc. with barcodes for easy tracking of goods during shipping
10. Print barcodes on any laser or inkjet printer from within the the program. No special bar code printer or fonts are required.
Some examples on use of bar coding in the program:
Bar Code Printing
- Bar codes can be printed in Bar Code 39, and can be set up to print to any laser or inkjet printer. No special bar code printer is needed.
Import Inventory Transactions
- Inventory sales, issues, transfer and receipt information is scanned into Inventory Transaction Entry. Physical count information is scanned into Physical Count Entry. Once imported, transactions can be edited and updated.
Import Purchase Order Transactions
- Receiving information is scanned into Receipt of Goods/Invoice Entry. Once imported, transactions can be edited and updated.
Inventory/Purchase Order/Sales Order Inquiry
- You can inquire at any time regarding the status of all inventory items, open purchase orders and sales orders.
Receipt/Invoice History Inquiry
- View summary and detailed receipt/invoice information, including header information and line item detail.
- Vital information for any specific customer/vendor can be quickly reviewed.
Barcode Label Printing
- Bar code printing is available for lot/serial, inventory receipt, and purchase order receipt labels and BOM production labels. Apart from this bar code label printing is also available for all transactions, customer, supplier modules etc.
Purchase Order Receiver Printing
- A bar coded purchase order (receiver) can be printed for use during receipt of goods. Bar coded purchase order numbers, item numbers and quantities are printed to be scanned as goods are received. The bar coded receiver makes it possible to receive items that have not previously been bar coded.
Sales Order Printing
- A bar coded sales order can be printed for use during shipping. Bar coded sales order numbers, item numbers and quantities are printed and can be scanned as goods are shipped. When used in conjunction with a bar code label, you can verify that the item shipped matches the item number on the sales order.
Picking Sheet Printing
- A bar coded picking sheet can be generated for use during shipping. Bar coded sales order numbers, item numbers and quantities are printed and can be scanned as goods are shipped.
Automatic Accumulation of Counts
- If you scan additional quantities of an item previously scanned, the Inventory Physical Count quantity will be accumulated rather than overridden.
Automatic Bill of Materials Import
- Eliminate tedious entry of serial or lot numbers into Bill of Materials Production Entry and Disassembly Entry by scanning the information from bar code labels.